The current version of coreplus API is v2. V2 will become obsolete on 30th September 2017.
The new v2.1 version and existing v2 are concurrently available on both the sandbox and production environments (version selection is made by URL), but soon v2 will no longer be available.
How to select API Version ?
The API version is nominated in API connection request URL and the matching URL in the JwToken as discussed in the authentication page. Here is an example of an API URL connecting to the schedule availability endpoint at the coreplus v2.1 API on the sandbox environment.
Typically the API URL is of the following pattern:
https://[server domain name]/api/core/[version]/[end point]/[end point parameters]
The end point parameters may be optional depending on the end point and http method in use. See the documentation in this website for what is required for each endpoint.
For sandbox accounts the server domain is
sandbox.coreplus.com.au and for production accounts the server domain is
api.coreplus.com.au, which is what you will use when you have finished developing and wish to make API calls to the live environment on your customer’s account. When you are ready to go live please contact email@example.com to arrange live credentials and confirmation between coreplus and your customer regarding access.
Current and Future API Changes
A new version of coreplus API is available. The latest version V2.1
Major Changes (v2 to v2.1)
1. Returns rescheduled and cancelled appointments.
2. Returns new parameter status (Rescheduled, Cancelled, No Show, Attended, Booked) as per appointment UI
3. If an appointment is private, returns subject as “This appointment has been marked as private” and will hide the appointment notes and client id
1. Allows update of mobile phone number to be empty.
1. Include schedule occurrence filter, eg: every Nth week (fix for bug on v2)
For this and any other integration matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org